Class Parent Representatives
Class Parent Representative (CPR) are a group of parents who volunteer to promote parent involvement and communication in St Theresa’s school community. Each class votes for two parents at the beginning of the academic year to represent their class.
Some of the responsibilities that CPRs carry out include:
- Welcoming new parents
- Assisting all parents to get to know each other
- Assisting teachers with parent involvement in class activities
- Organising class social activities
- Co-ordinating parent helpers for class events
- Meeting with the class teacher by appointment regularly to discuss class needs
Class Parent Representatives are valued members of our school community and the time, commitment and positive contributions they give are very much appreciated.
If you are interested in becoming a Class Parent Representative please contact the school office.