Aims and Values
Together at St Theresa’s Catholic Primary School, following the teachings of Jesus, we value…
- Our many opportunities to learn and feel happy, safe, special and successful.
- Our relationships with each other – loving, caring, belonging, sharing and team work.
- Our responsibility to be welcoming, sensible, hardworking, polite, tolerant and understanding.
- Our respect for each other – supporting, encouraging, trusting, being kind and thoughtful.
- Our diversity of talents – creative, musical, sporting, academic.
Together at St Theresa’s Catholic Primary School, following the teachings of Jesus:
We will encourage, nurture and develop our relationship with God, in partnership with our parish community.
We will challenge all our children to develop a lifelong love of learning, recognising, challenging and celebrating their individual potential skills and talents.
We will help each child to develop a positive self-image, to be creative and critical thinkers and to encourage them to value, respect and empathise with the feelings of others.
We will celebrate the potential and achievement of each child. We will encourage them to challenge themselves in a safe, supportive environment. We will promote an understanding of a healthy lifestyle.
Through our shared Christian values, our children accept and celebrate differences and diversity. Together we will build strong relationships with home, school and parish whilst embracing an understanding of the wider world.
We learn together, we play together, we pray together, we grow together in the love of God